বৃহস্পতিবার, ৯ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১২

Work From Home


And last, but not least, comes The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk! This is a really beautiful web site, either if you're a freelancer, or an outsourcer. Here jobs vary from web development to accounting, from sales & marketing to article writing and transcription. oDesk's payment system protects both workers and employers - it guarantees to contractors that an hour worked is an hour paid and to outsourcers that an hour billed is an hour worked. As a freelancer you are presented with the platform to post your complete profile, apply to jobs and get interviewed. Your working hours are tracked automatically and you're paid without the hassle of invoicing. As a potential employer you may interview and hire different talent from all around the world and then issue payment only for the time worked. Great site overall!


http://odesk.com/

1 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

Unknown বলেছেন...

All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at Business Logo Design, facebook banner design
. I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.